Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood :)

Today is a beautifully sunny day! Amazing what that does for my mood :) I grew up in one of the rainiest places in America, so I like the rain and it doesn't get me down. But today was the most wonderful spring day and it just put me in the happiest mood ever! I love the sun and not wearing a jacket and finally getting my capris out of storage and the lovely little breeze that keeps me from getting too hot. It's just a beautiful beautiful day. Like Utah is saying, "Stay a little longer, you'll like it here." :) Sorry... I prefer a Washington summer. But today Utah, you are just perfect :)
it was so lovely i wore my favorite yellow shoes :)
In other awesome news, my family is going to be here with me tomorrow. I'm so excited to see them! They are my best best friends :) :) aaaaaand we're going to conference! Which is going to be fabulous.

look at how pretty my school is today :)

Also, April Fool's Day is tomorrow, a holiday that ranks somewhere between Christmas and my birthday on my list of all-time favorite days :) And my lovely family will be here for that wonderful celebration. How exciting :)

And I finished my paper last night. My personal narrative. Even though I had no idea what to write about until approximately 2:45am. I wrote it, and it actually doesn't suck. It's not the best ever, but I'm kinda sorta proud of it. Just a little. :) Also I got an 'A' on my research paper. So I'm kind of feeling like a rock star today :)

Andddd it's the end of my school week, which means I have survived yet another week of school and am that much closer to being home for the summer. Even though I'm really starting to enjoy it here... still. It'll be good. Because life is so good :) and today I feel like a classy confident and capable college student who can do anything and is not a loser, but a winner. And you are a winner as well. You look great today, btw. :)

awkward walking-and-taking-a-picture-of-
yourself-with-a-cell-phone picture hahaha :)

And I actually did the hair and makeup thing today, so I don't look like a scrub and I kind of like myself :)

And I'm listening to music that I like. :) 

And I'm about to go to my favorite class ever.

And I just really like my life today :) :)

Aaaaaaand that's all I guess. It's just a beautiful wonderful day in the neighborhood. I hope you have a lov-e-ly day! :) :)

this picture is really awkward hahaha

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...