Wednesday, March 16, 2011

grocery shopping, pt 2 :)

awkward grocery store moments :)

1) Willing a woman not to buy the 75cent dinner rolls by whispering "don't buy ‘em, don't buy ‘em, put ‘em back, put ‘em back" until she went away.

2) Yelling to Lyndy that there were 75c dinner rolls and to come buy them before someone else did. {She was a few aisles away.}

3) Talking to the self-check machine, like I always do, telling it to be quiet, and the worker coming over to check on me. Oh no, I’m fine... no, thanks though, yeah I'm fine.

4) Describing to Alannah how exactly fiber works at cleaning out your bowel and then noticing the two boys nearby, laughing at us. She wanted to know!

‎5) Being really hungry and so opening my lemon yogurt, but then not having a spoon and so using the tin foil lid and feeling like I was eating trash.


6) Not being able to steer my shopping cart whilst licking my tin foil lid/spoon and so awkwardly almost running into this random lady who looked at me like I was dumb... it's really hard to lick and steer.



:) I'm going to miss these grocery store excursions :) 


2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure your driver's ed book has a chapter in it about refraining from licking and steering. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. not about licking and steering a shopping cart though!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...