Thursday, March 10, 2011

i'm hungry.

Hunger is weird.

{Being a college student, it's something I've become pretty familiar with these past few months} ;)

And being both poor and hungry, I've learned to take advantage of free food and eat as much as possible whenever it's offered :) {go ahead and judge me at this point, I don't really care}

Yet somehow... I always end up hungry again. You'd think that I'd be able to eat enough to last me longer, but no. I eat and eat until I can't stomach any more, and then a few hours later I'm ravenous again. Weird.

Well, actually, not weird. But other things, you can get enough of. Right? Not food.

//

What else am I always hungry for? What else can I never get enough of?

...

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.  ~Matt. 5:6



Think about that!


:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...