Thursday, March 24, 2011

family love :)

these are my parents
i think this yearbook photo/caption is hilariously awkward :)
they've been together since high school...

this is my baby brother nathan.
this is a picture of us smiling :)
brothers
and sisters :)
my brothers are studs :)
they like to wrestle..... and they're dang good at it too :)
we all sing and play piano {some better than others} ;)

we have this tradition of taking a picture every year when
we're all either odd or even ages...
{we're all about two years apart}
this year i was away at school so they held my picture :) 
this is my family
and i think that we're pretty darn fabulous :)

3 comments:

  1. Most likely not to be seen at a party?! Hahaha! What twisted yearbook committee formulated that category?! Chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha isn't it just wonderfully awkward?? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know your parents have been together since high school. That's awesomely weird. ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...