Thursday, April 7, 2011

weekend that was wonderful :)

My wonderful family came down to visit me and to come to conference and see some other various family members. It was lovely :) 
We had a few extra tickets so my roommates joined us for a session.
This was our view
Clearly sitting next to my brother in the Conference Center was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me. And yes we are aware of the myspace-style-ness of the second picture. That was on purpose :)

We kept talking about how different it was at the conference center versus like a baseball game or some other big event. The security people were so nice and didn't treat us like potential criminals, but like brothers and sisters in Christ. It was so refreshing and nice! We kept smiling and being smiled at. Why can't everything be a little more like that? 
My wonderful family, afterwards :) 
{my sisters stayed at home to watch the baby cousins}
Roommate pic :)

We also saw a bagpiper, which was fantastic.
Then we all went back to my Gramma's house to see family and eat and love :)
I think my baby cousins just accepted Lyndy and 
Alannah as family... which was fine by me :) 
Overnight it snowed? Much confusion. 
But whatever, Utah. At least it's pretty :)
We had pretty wonderful seats for the Sunday afternoon 
session, so that was fantastic as well.
 I like how there are no pillars or external supports. 
It means that every seat is a great one, 
and it make the inside look like a spaceship :) 
 There were SO MANY PEOPLE there. It was awesome :)
Then walking to the car we got snowed on again? But it was okay :)

And I just got to hang out with my  family and my roommates and feel the love and chill and relax and sing and play music and games and listen to inspiring talks and feel the Spirit and it was wonderful. 

The end :)


Oh actually, not the end.
Shout-out to these wonderful people, who came to visit me as well. Actually they came to visit their daughter/sister and son/brother but... they took the time to see me, and I love them :) They are wonderful people. You should love them as well :) We had pizza, Katie came to class with me, and then Katie, Emi, and I watched Arrested Development. So clearly they are fantastic.

Okay, now the end. 

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...