Monday, April 18, 2011

my beautiful friend :)

Meet Julia Green, author of Work Stories by Julia! And my one of my very best friends :) 
She is wonderful, and she is beautiful. And she is hilarious. And she is awkward. And she understands me and gets me and we are love :)
She's marvelously awkward, and we appreciate each other's creepiness. And we love each other. And she is just a marvelous person in every way. Even though we're a basically bazillion miles apart, we've only gotten to be closer. She's an absolute champion at keeping in touch :)
Oh and I adore her laugh. And her voice. And her snl quotability. And our abbreves and made-up words/grammar rules that we use so often we forget they're made-up :)

We also share a great love for slow loris's. And SNL. {Kristen Wiig♥} And Narnia. And Jesus :) 
Nothing ever really happened to make us friends. We just. are friends. best friends. of love and happiness and joy. Because she is just wonderful :) :) :) And my family loves her too :)
For my birthday, she reminded me of the story of how we met: 
"once upon a time, at the beginning of our friendship, you were leaving seminary with a group of people and i was passing you all. i gave taylor and mackenzie a hug but i didn't think that you wanted a hug for some reason so i pulled back... but you did. you kinda went in for it then pulled back. it was awk. so i was like "oh, you want a hug!" and hugged you. and thus began the beautiful awkwardness that is our friendship." :)

LOOK AT HOW WONDERFUL SHE IS: 
this is her natural hair, just put up.
no bobby pins, and no hairspray. AWESOME.
we send each other webcam pictures  
we thought it would be a good idea to
make a christmas sweater out of jello....
we go antiquing together  
love

and this is our friendship quote: 
"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." --C.S. Lewis :)

I miss her so extremely much.

3 more days!!! :) :) :)

and then we shall be reunited 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...