Tuesday, April 12, 2011

who am I writing this for? [i am required to consider this, for school.]

I am supposed to mention, for a school assignment, what my audience has been. Um well. It has been. My family, mostly. Friends, perhaps. People that know me, people from home who are interested. I am also aware though that this blog is viewable by the entire world so I've tried to keep that in mind. And also my audience is kind of, just me. I write what I want to write, and that's what I like about it. When I write somewhere else, I feel like I'm writing for someone else. Here, I can write whatever I like. And like I said, it's an easy way to keep track of my life. So. My audience is me. And you. Whomever "you" are. You're welcome to read... or not :)

To that end, I write whatever I am thinking about. I try to keep a mix of life stories, thoughts about my life and my religion {obviously a huge part of my life} and just pictures and random bits of what I'm learning at school. It's pretty varied fare I suppose. To address a potentially varied audience. And in keeping with my varied and eclectic lifestyle :) I just try to be true to myself in every post. Which sometimes gets weird when people that I didn't expect to read my blog talk to me about it in person, but I guess that's just what comes with having an online presence. So that doesn't bother me or anything.

I also try to include links to other websites so that things are clarified and I give credit where it is due. And I include pictures because huge blocks of text are intimidating. And I write like I think. Because it's my blog. And I can do that. Stream-of-consciousness for the win! Hah. :)

So hopefully, as per the title of this blog, reading what I have to say gives you some small glimpse into my real life. This is me, as I really am :)

ta-da. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...