Sunday, August 8, 2010

What I have decided is this.

God has a plan. I'm trusting in Him. My feelings of jealousy and resentment are not good, {and thus, of Satan.} It's pride. Charity doesn't envy, isn't puffed up, and doesn't seek her own. I don't seek to glorify myself, but to glorify God. At least I'm working on that :) 
1 Tim 4:12 - Be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. :) 
I need to stay in tune with God and let Him guide me so that I can know what to do and say. I want to be an instrument in His hand, helping to accomplish his great plan :) I'm turning my life over to God. I will live my life in a way that's conducive to having the Spirit always be with me, to guide me. I will pray always, and go firmly in the direction God is pointing me. I know the truth - I will live it. I'll go forward and not backward. Courage! And on, on to the victory! For the Lord my God is with me, whithersoever I go. Shall I not go on in so great a cause?  Let my heart rejoice, and be exceedingly glad :) {D&C 128:22; Josh 1:9} Sing unto the Lord, for He hath done excellent things :) {Isa 12:5}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...