Sunday, August 29, 2010

my new apartment :)

my window is the sketchiest scariest thing of my life. it like, dosesn't close all the way and when the wind blows it sounds like someone is trying to get in. and it's right next to my head.
also, my bedroom door is the loudest door ever in the history of the world and it sticks when you open/close it all the way.
while annoying, i am thinking that this could be a good thing, as it will make it extremely difficult for the rapists to sneak in.
see the good in everything :) :)



"Oh I love your door but hate your window sounds like it would cause me fear. Door could be bad in case the rapist did break in and the door was jammed shut. But luckily you would have pajamas on thus making the rapist frustrated and leave. :)" --Arthur Pennock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...