Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BYU :)

I am loving all my classes right now. I'm taking 16 credits, which sometimes gets a little stressful, but I love all my classes and I couldn't pick one to drop haha. Right now I'm loving how all of them are interacting and adding to each other. We talk about Platonic and Aristotelian philosophy in Classic Civ that goes right along with what I'm learning in my C.S. Lewis class, or we learn about Greek myths that go along with our discussions in C.S. Lewis and what I'm writing a paper on for Book of Mormon as Sacred Literature! My Old and New Testament classes are always interesting, and my History of Ancient Israel class is adding to my background knowledge. Basically, I'm just loving it. I'm getting such a good education, it's so interesting, and I'm just fascinated by all the new and awesome things I am learning that make me feel like a scholar, and are adding to my religious knowledge. Go BYU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...