Monday, September 12, 2011

the more I learn the more I love!

I'm just really happy and excited today :) BYU... I just feel the Spirit super strong all the time and it's awesome :) I love my classes and singing and praying a bunch all day :)))

& the more I study the Gospel the more I seriously love it. It  is so good. and I love BYU for teaching me :)

{my Book of Mormon as Sacred Literature class is fascinating. Archetypes in 1st Nephi! Woo!} :)

You know how you believe it, but then you learn something more about it and you're like, "Wow! This is even good-er than I thought! It goes even deeper and even better! Yay God!" and your testimony is strengthened? That kind of feeling. :) It's awesome! The Gospel is awesome and true!! Hooray! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...