Wednesday, July 7, 2010

let's discuss my medical history, shall we?

I cracked my arm bone in elementary school but didn't get a cast because my mother didn't believe me and so didn't take me to the hospital until a month later when it still hurt. and it had already fixed itself {mostly} so I just got an arm brace.

My sophomore year of high school, my mother tricked me into having toe surgery. Literally tricked me. Lied to me about why we were going to the doctor. I believed her up until the nurse took me to the room labeled SURGERY. thanks mom.

Later that year I fell down the stairs and got a concussion... that was exciting.

Wisdom teeth removal senior year... thought I was going to die. I did not die {barely}.

And now I have broken my foot.
The first of this month I hurt my foot at a friend's house, but I didn't think it was that bad so I drove home. Now a week later it still kinda hurts and is bruised pretty badly so I just went to the doctor's.... oh. It's broken. And all the doctors think I'm an idiot/liar when I tell them I was just walking and I fell. and broke it. on some stairs. cement ones.
But it's the truth.
yay me! :)
But it really doesn't hurt that bad and I don't even get a cast, just a shoeboot thing for sympathy purposes. Not too much walking, & wear the boot for a month.

Yay, memories! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...