Sunday, June 13, 2010

here's a story for ya......

yesterday i was weeding... and i saw a little baby shrew thing!! and it was so cute. and also scary because it ran all around and over my feet, and so i tried to catch it and give it a good home, but it kept running away, but then i finally caught it and it was wriggly and it kept trying to escape and i had to recapture it a few times... and then i finally caught it and i couldn't think of anywhere to put it so i put it in this bucket that i saw... that turned out to be full of water, so i felt SO bad for almost drowning my poor baby shrew so i fished it out and saved it and i said i was sorry and that i loved it but THEN it BIT me on the thumb!! luckily i was wearing gloves so it just like pinched the rubber. but it was still scary so i dropped it. and it scampered away and i chased after it... but it was gone and i never saw it again.

and at the end of all this, my family had been watching me. and jacob said "you looked and sounded a lot like arthur when you were doing that."



i'll take that as a compliment :) :)


my best friend 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...