Sunday, June 6, 2010

what i learned today from an overcast sky.


Even when I can't see the sun, I can still feel the light it gives. I believe in the sun even when it's covered with clouds. Even when all I can see is clouds, I know that the sun is there and I can still feel the light it gives.

Even when I can't see God, or I don't feel close to Him, or He seems obscured by the problems and worries and issues that are crowding my life, I can still know that He is there and feel His influence all around me - so obvious, ordinary, and everyday that I hardly ever notice it or think about it.

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining.
I believe in love even when I don't feel it.
I believe in God even when he is silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...