Wednesday, November 30, 2011

christmas decorating on a budget :)

This year I decided to decorate the apartment for the holidays. I had so much fun it was embarrassing... I felt like a four-year-old again. And I only spent 48c on paper. Behold!
Paper chains - I made one long enough to go all the way around our kitchen and then some, using about a yard each of red and white paper and some staples.
Paper snowflakes! Eliza is a master at cutting out beautiful snowflakes. We hung them from various lengths of white thread and I love how it looks :)
Paper Christmas trees - decorated with tin foil ornaments. I cut out four small trees of various shapes to put on our cupboard doors. Then I got to decorate them using tin foil and markers :) I was giddy with joy.
ta-da! I'm in love with the way our apartment looks now. It will be the perfect backdrop for our Christmas party :)

1 comment:

  1. That looks fab!! Don't be embarressed it was christmas! Everyone should feel and act like a 4 year old when santa is on his way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...