Tuesday, August 23, 2011

au revoir, julia!

.... that sort of rhymes, if you say it right.... yes? no? okay. 


FUNNY STORY btw, so my favourite Julia Green has FINALLY started a blog (read it here) and in her first post she said "au revoir" and someone from her church commented on how you like shouldn't say that since it's like a final goodbye that means you're commending yourself to God or something.......?? We were confused. ANYWAYS, I use it here in this blog post because it ALMOST rhymes and also because the lovely and beautiful Julia leaves tomorrow for the lovely land of England. For 8 months. I will miss her to death....... but I'm also soooooo happy and excited for her in the grand new adventure. Sunday after church we drove over as a family to say goodbye and take pictures, which I will now post here for your viewing pleasure. :)



i love you so much jules :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...