Thursday, June 13, 2013

I LOVE GREEN BAY WISCONSIN.​..........​.. whattt????​??



Wellllllll wellll wellllllll......... another week over and done with already!!! it's been a GREAT one, as usual. Missionary work is never the same! :) I wrote down just some random things that I wanted to tell you all, so we'll see how this email goes haha.

Last Monday we got home from grocery shopping and had like -3 seconds till we had to be at correlation so we just stuffed our grocery bags into the fridge.... a la "it's a miracle" hahahaha it made me laugh :) :) Other funnies...... we learned that "Packer Sunday," with abbreviated 30 minute sermons, is a real-life thing. Go Pack Go! hahaha :) :) additionally, we were role playing with the zone leaders at mission leadership conference, the
baptism invitation, and the one companion was like "what scripture should we use.......... 3 Ne. 3:7?" and his companion was like "NO" hahahaha..... look it up ;)

food update: i'm addicted to these things called "gogo squeez." all-natural applesauce in a deliciously convenient spoonless pack. I think it might be baby food. but i love it regardless. :)

scenery update: green bay wisconsin continues to be the most beautiful area of all time. OF ALL TIME. the end. (i sent some pictures home but they are lame at capturing the amazing beauty of the world God gave us
to live in. He loves us tons, it's whatever. Well actually it's not but you know.) :)

IMPORTANT update: I have a new bff named........NACHO. NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! technically her name is pronounced na-CHOW (kind of... it's Hmong) but literally everyone calls her Nacho. it's awesome. And on a more serious note, she asked for a priesthood blessing yesterday and it was... so beautiful. so much beauty. God's love for each
individual.... it's amazing.

More important updates........ I officially love the Green Bay 2nd ward and have adopted them into my heart. They are amazing. Too many amazing people to write about but suffice it to say they are ALL amazing and I love them ALL so so much!!!! We had Ward Council yesterday and my head was spinning hahaha it was going so so fast! (Bishop has ADD I think.) It was awesome though! and then we had the most amazing relief society lesson ever about the temple! and I remember how grateful I am for the temple! and that I love my family so so much!!! And yes I definitely cried! it was embarrassing but not because I love the Green Bay 2nd ward relief society like they are my home ward! :) :) :)

We've had some amazing teaching opportunities with members and their friends which has been AMAZING of course, i'm overusing that word but i don't care, it's true. And we had a great exchange on Saturday with
Sturgeon Bay!! It made me really really really grateful for the Sister Training Leader program and SO humbled to BE a sister training leader, but it seriously is so great to be able to go into and area, feel such
a love for these sisters, and identify how we can best help them and lift their area and find "more joy in His service!" :) These poor Sister had been tracting all day every day for 3 weeks............ not okay. It was wearing on them; you could tell they just weren't happy. So we halted THAT and brainstormed together some new creative better finding methods and then put them into practice! Let's use the members! Let's get creative! Let's please not just be knocking doors all day long!! haha. So it was cool to be able to help. And it was really good for me too because I've been feeling just SO YOUNG lately and like I have NOOOOOOOOO idea what I'm doing (satan you sneaky dog.........) so it was good. I don't know much, but I do have a bit of experience and I DO love these sister so so much and I love what the Lord has called us to do :) How great is our calling???????????? (SO GREAT!!!)

So basically I love being a missionary, and I love all of you. Family you are the greatest!! We are a forever family. Hallelujah!!! aaaaaaaaamen :) :) :) have a great week!!! live the gospel, love the gospel, share the gospel :)


xoxoxoxoxox

SISTER CECELIA PROFFIT  :) :)

and um okay SORRY about the horrible spelling and grammar towards the end of this haha i was feeling a bit rushed for time???? but i do have 10 more minutes haha so....... my bad. :) :) and SINCE i have more time, i'll tell you one quick story -- after our exchange with sturgeon bay, we met in the TINIEST TOWN EVER with the
most BEAUTIFUL view for pizza.... it was delicious, and then we talked to to the pizza worker and told him who we were and invited him to church and prayed with him and got his number to text him the address haha. thumbs up for missionary work! talk with everyone! :) :) haha. AND we've met a ton of awesome people, and like all of them want to be baptized. well not all of them but so many of them. one of them is italian. it is awesome. :) :) we call him FRATELLO HERSI, all-caps always. :) :) :)

loveeeee youuuuu!!!!! missionary work is the best!!! Xoxooxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...