Saturday, November 10, 2012

write me letters!


Hello my internet friends :) 



On Tuesday November 13, 2012, I'll be turning off my phone & logging out of all my {many} social networking sites for the next 18 months. 


On Wednesday November 14 I'll report to the missionary training center where I'll be for about three weeks.

My address there is: 


Sister Cecelia Proffit

MTC Mailbox # 215

WI-MIL 1204
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

& then on December 4th I'll move to Wisconsin to actually start my mission 


& my address there will be 


Sister Cecelia Proffit
Wisconsin Milwaukee Mission
5651 Broad St Ste 1
Greendale, WI  53129-1889
United States

I'm not sure yet exactly where I'll be serving but that's the "mission home" address & they'll forward anything to me :) 


Write me write me write me! I promise to write back & include illustrations :) Also send me pictures. I'll send you some back :)


this will be my face if you do not send me letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...