Friday, November 26, 2010

early morning adventures

today at 6am i realized that the delta logo is a DELTA. like alpha beta gamma delta. triangle. like an airplane. only it's a delta. and my aunt just pointed out that delta means change.
this is just blowing my whole world.
you know how when you find something out and it just changes everything? the way i pronounce delta in my head is different now.
so. mind-altering.

in other news, the stewardness gave me an entire can of ginger ale to myself (normally they just fill up a cup with ice [like, FULL of ice] and add a few drops of soda) but today i got the whole can, AND double cookies because i said they were delicious.

i also went through the full body scanner that sees you naked. i felt like a spy. it was kind of awesome.

the moral of the story is always be nice to the people with cookies.


and so concludes the early morning adventures of cece.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...