Friday, August 31, 2012

praise God time :)

Sometimes I just have to praise God for His goodness :)

1. I had the most a m a z i n g job this summer that I loved. I met life-changing, wonderful people and got to experience the spiritual goodness of efy for seven weeks ~ three more than expected and all with the northwest team, my favourite people :)

2. I got to travel and see the most beautiful places that He created :)

3. I get to live in the beautiful pacific northwest, my favourite place on earth :)

4. I get to live with my wonderful family, and my family is wonderful :) 

5. I'm enrolled in a wonderful university that I get to return to after my mission

6. I feel very much at peace with my decision to not attend school this semester and to go home and prepare for a mission. :) 

7. I have enough money for a mission, and then some. I had enough with my job at efy, then I got additional weeks, and then I got home and have had three different job offers that will allow me to earn almost $3000 in two months. God truly is a God of abundance, mercy, and overflowing love :) :) 

8. And of course I always have to praise Him for my Savior, Jesus :) love love love love love. Knowing Him makes me oh-so-happy :) :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...