Thursday, February 24, 2011

work stories by julia, III

by Julia Green, one of my all-time favorite people. I love her work stories :) :)


~work~
my first customer of the day began discussing my cold with me. apparently he used to be a nurse. he told me to drink booze. not a lot {alot}, just enough to clear my sinuses? i didn't quite understand & i stopped listening because we don't really have booze in our house. then he suggested hot water with honey & lemon. much more reasonable.

i continued to try not to sniff loudly & snottily in frony of customers. unsuccessful.

i was instructed not to take in next day orders after the clothes were picked up. i was not aware of the fact that the clothes had already been picked up. i took in multiple next day orders. i then had to drive said orders to the monroe store so that they would get done. so lame.

i bought myself apple juice & orange juice after work because they contain vitamin c... & because i love juice.

i believe this is the end.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...